50 Cent Insist Sean Kingston Is A Rat Who Snitch On Migos
50 Cent is not a fan of Sean Kingston and the rap legend is branding the reggae pop singer a rat for snitching on Migos after that infamous fight in Vegas. Back in February, Sean Kingston revealed that the Migos rap trio jumped him during the Agenda Trade Show in Las Vegas and he wasn’t even able to defend himself. One of his friends had to fire shots in the air to get the three rappers off him. The following day, the singer did a TV interview where he revealed that Migos were the ones who attacked him. 50 Cent posted a meme on his Instagram that he has now deleted calling Sean Kingston a rat for doing the interview. According to the rap legend he should’ve kept his mouth shut and deal with the situation in the streets like a real gangsta. Perhaps 50 want to label Kingston a wangsta just like his famous single. Sean Kingston has still not retaliated for the beat down and reports suggest that Migos handed him the beat down for siding with Soulja Boy in the rap group’s beef with the SODMG rapper. Kingston and Soulja are also close friends.
- WorldHype Upcoming Event
- WORLD HYPE MUSCLE TEAM FUZZY LIVE INTERVIEW with P-DICE & DJ BLESS
- Troy Ave Speaks On Tragic Events At Irving Plaza, Attempts On His Life, Jail Time & More
- TRIBUTE TO FETTYBOYLIFE TONIGHT 8-10PM BY DJ CEOKAT
- Top 5 Instagram Clips Of The Week Compilation Episode 23!
- The Game Went HAM On Meek Mill For Dissing Nicki Minaj and Siding With Remy Ma
- The Game Loves Adele & Says She Rightly Won Album Of The Year Grammy
- Safaree Speaks on Remy Ma vs Nicki Minaj Battle + Why He’s Hated So Much
- Safaree Gets Trolled With Remy Ma’s Nicki Minaj Diss Track “ShETHER”
- Rick Ross Explains Why He Warned Meek Mill About Nicki Minaj On Wendy Williams