Safaree Gets Trolled With Remy Ma’s Nicki Minaj Diss Track “ShETHER”
Safaree Samuels is having the worst weekend or maybe the best depending on how he feels about Nicki Minaj currently.
Yesterday his friends posted a video clip of the Love and Hip Hop star getting a haircut while Remy Ma new vicious Nicki Minaj diss track “ShETHER” was being blasted in the barbershop. Seems he was getting a fresh haircut to hit the club with his buddies and again the track was played inside the club. At least we got a laugh out of Safaree but look like he was having enough of hearing it.
Nicki Minaj has been getting hammered with memes and Ls all weekend after Remy Ma abruptly dropped the track on Saturday. The New York rapper held nothing back and attacked Nicki on every front from her butt shots, to cheating on her man, to her brother being charged for allegedly raping a minor. There were also some lines about Safaree on the track that caught some attention and it looks like Remy Ma did get the scoop on how Meek Mill ratted out Safaree to Nicki.
- Vybz Kartel and Masicka – “Infrared” [New Music]
- Popcaan Release Video For Alkaline Diss “Stray Dog”
- Mr Vegas “RESPONDS” To Vybz Kartel Putting AC In Hell
- Mavado Responds To Vershon On New New Single
- JAMBALLAZ INTERVIEW ON WATCHING THE THRONE MORNING SHOW LIVE MON-FRI 9AM-12PM ON WORLDHYPERADIO.COM
- Give JLP an F and PNP a Z
- Alkaline Song On Forever Riddim Killing The Game Right Now